Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Canada Why?

Oh right. Not everyone understands the random "now I'm in Canada".

Well I've acquired a summer internship with AMETVS which is French for the Association of Transportation Equipment and Specialty Vehicle Manufacturers, which is based here, in Drummondville, Quebec.

Drummondville is located on the south side of the St. Lawrence River, about 40 miles north of Vermont. About 66,000 people live here, but I have not as yet figured out why. They all speak French.

My job is to work on an Energy Efficiency project with a man by the name of Francois. Yup.

So I'm here doing that and exploring Montreal and Quebec (each less than 2 hrs away, and allegedly fun) until mid-August.

And that's why I'm in Canada.

Vote Obama. I'm afraid the campaign will suffer while I'm away. Seriously. Vote Obama!

No comments: