Thursday, May 24, 2007

Beware of Sharks!!!!

A few days ago I took myself out for a little walk around D-ville. After spending several hours exploring whats withing walking distance and doing some reading on various public benches I headed home. When I was only about 3 blocks away, on a street I've never been down I noticed something odd. A truck dragging a flat trailer was backing out of a driveway.

(That's not odd, the next bit is, stay with me.)

When he'd driven off I glanced up his driveway and saw a shark tank. Like one of those cages really brave stupid people on the Discovery Channel load themselves into after painting themselves in fish guts so that they can play with hungry sharks without being violently dismembered. I was somewhat confused and so like a retard I just stood there and stared for a few minutes trying to decide how I could be wrong, how my eyes could trick me. They couldn't.

Unless there is another purpose for a person-sized cage with 5-inch gaps between the bars and a giant crane hook at the top... It even had a cautionary sign on it.

It is now the strangest thing I've seen in Canada. So Far.

1 comment:

miranda. said...

Maybe Quebec has a landshark problem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landshark