Thursday, July 5, 2007

Checking In, Still Alive

I haven't been at the computer lately, because Dia came to visit (yay!) We had much fun, but instead of relating the whole thing, I'll link you over to her Flickr photo journal when its available. Just know we had fun, emptied bank accounts and got rained on repeatedly.

As for this weekend.... Off to Pennsylvania for my first encounter with the Waller family. Very exciting. And probably you'll have to hear about it afterwards, because the internet at the house is all messed up. Sigh.

For the second week in a row I'm doing almost no work, Monday was a holiday, Tuesday I took the morning off to deliver Dia to the airport, and yesterday Frankie and I were on site near Quebec City so we quit around 3 and spent the evening in Q-town. We drank some beers and toasted America in honor of the 4th. Goood times.

Until I get back my technology, entertain yourselves with the always improving dictionabby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! Call when you cross state lines