Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Home Sweet Canada... For 8 more days

Yes, my uneventful summer is winding down. Next Thursday Melissa and I will be hitting the long, dusty trail back to Clemson (if interstates can be considered dusty trails these days).

Today when I got home from work I found some new stuff in the house. I may have mentioned before that the house I live in is in a state of renovation- one that hasn't seen any work done since early July. I think my landlord must be on spanish summer hours. Anyway, it was a surprise and an ugly one so I snapped some photos to share.


But after I snapped these gems I realized I've never posted photos of the abode. So Enjoy these pictures of my home sweet house in Canada.
The Kitchen

Dining Room

From the kitchen through the dining room to the front door.

The front room, with the blinds I'm not allowed to touch.

Front porch, site of many a book read.

My room upstairs. Not as clean as it looks- there are piles in the corners you can't see, and that's not an accident.

My room from the other way.

My bathroom.

The tile in my bathroom is so cute I want to steal it.

Well, there are 3 other bedrooms upstairs and one on the first floor plus a office, but they all have locked doors. Maybe because I would steal from them or hide all my Canadian friends in them?

3 comments:

miranda. said...

Maybe he doesn't want you to touch the blinds because he's worried people will see his giant plaid couch.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted the pics because this is definitely not memorable decor!

Past blog - After watching the Smith-Reynolds wedding photos on dvd; I was motivated to share your wedding blog with Renae & Linda. They were both highly amused. Renae was unaware of the undies issue!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.